Automatically upload online products when changes made in pos

• I was about to activate this option and got a warning to backup my database. I would like though before I activate this option to clarify what exactly means. Will every product I create automatically uploaded to my wordpress site? What about Departments or attributes? Are there the changes on these sections automatically synced to woocommerce?

Thanks in advance,
    Vasilis.

It’s recommended to backup your WordPress and WooCommerce website before enabling this option. But you don’t have to the backup. When you create a new product in WooPOS, you still need to go to “Web Info” and “Publish” the product. If you changed a web item information like price, description(title) in WooPOS, and you have the “Automatically upload online products when changes made in POS” option switched on, the item info will be uploaded to WooCommerce site automatically. Attributes will be uploaded, but departments won’t. For details, please check here:

WooCommerce Data Synchronization

Ok, I understand. One more question, will variations that are created after you published, automatically created at woocommerce if Automatically upload online products when changes made in pos option is cheked?

Yes. Variations will be uploaded to Web.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.