To install the database on a different hard drive other than C:
1. Make sure database cloud sync is up to date: https://support.woopos.com/knowledge-base/checking-data-sync-status/
2. Rename C:\WooPOS\SQLInstaller.exe file to AlternativeSQLInstaller.exe
3. Uninstall the existing SQL database: https://support.woopos.com/knowledge-base/uninstalling-woopos/
4. Delete C:\WooPOS\LocalSettings\Globals.rts, Globals.rts1, Globals.rts2 files
5. Run WooPOS again. Select install database and specify the folder to install the database
Please send us TeamViewer access by email if you want us to set it up for you.