Asigning web images in bulk

• Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to assign images to the products in bulk. Is this the way https://support.woopos.com/knowledge-base/importing-images-and-attributes-with-excel/ ? And if it is,is there a way to assign variation images as well?

Thank you.

Where are your images now? From URL or your local computer? Do you want to assign images to WooPOS or WooCommerce? Multiple images per product?

My images are uploaded online at my website. I was wondering if I can assign my already uploaded images to my products (and the variations of it) online via excel import. Is the link I send only for assinging images to WooPos’ product image?

Yes I wanted multiple images per product (the main gallery picture and the additional ones like in woocommerce) and 1 per variation(Woocoomerce allows one image per variation without using a plugin as you know).

Yes, the link only imports images to POS. Batch upload images to WooCommerce is more complicated. It’s possible to do, but it’s lots of works, I wouldn’t do it at this time. Maybe in future, we can look at it again.

Ok, I understand.

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.