unfortunately WooPOS Count has stopped

• Hi,

I install WooPos Count (v33) on a DL-AXIST Inventory Scanner but the application fails with the message “unfortunately woopos count has stopped”.

I upgraded firmware on the DL-Axist to 2.07.03

Note that I didnt install woopos on the DL-AXIST from the windows woopos client, and im wondering if the issue is because there needs to be some associated configuration files.

Any assistance or advice would be much appreciated.

I also need to add that I couldnt install the app from the google store because it says I dont have any devices. I was logged into the google store from a web browser on the DL-AXIST, and I dont actually have any other android devices.

I installed the app from APKpure.

Can you try these?

1. Use a regular Android phone and download the app from the Google Play store.

2. Install the WooPOS Windows app on a PC and find the APK file from the “program file(x86)” folder and manually install it on DL-AXIST.

Hay benjamin – thanks for the suggestion.

I removed the old installation from the DL-AXIST, I installed the woopos application from windows and then copied

woo-POS-Inventory-Count-Android-Installer from c:\program Files (x86)\Woo Ecommerce\WooPos to DL-Axist\Internal Storage\Download

I then used the “AnExplorer” application to browse to the download folder on the DL-AXIST and run the APK installer.

But I still get the same error when I run the application.

I made the configuration changes on the DL-AXIST as per the installation guide.

Then for excitement, I did a factory reset on the DL-AXIST and repeated the same steps and I still get the same error when using the APK from the windows app.

Though so far I have not made any configuration changes to the DL-AXIST after the factory reset.

Now I have done and enterprise reset, and copied and installed the APK from the windows installer again, and I still get the same failure.

I also went into storage settings and cleared cache, and storage > apps > Woopos Count and selected  [Clear Data]

ok thank you. The 2019 version works.

Great. We added support to Android 9 last year. The scanner you are using is Android 4.1. We will test again on older Android devices.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.