Managing WooPos from 2 different computers

• Hello,

I would like to ask if I can use one computer with my pos hardware as my POS system and another computer (for example my personal computer at home) to manage pos like inventory, reports etc. Will there any complications? Are the 2 computers will be at total sync or should I adjust any settings? And last what about billing? Are there any extra charges for doing this?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, you can install many computers as you can. Data sync between databases will be automatically within 5 to 10 minutes as long as WooPOS is running (can be minimized) in backend after Windows login. No setup is required for synchronization. You can check data sync log in Setup–>Cloud Sync.
    The monthly fee is based on users, not the computers.

I am not sure what waived means. Is it currently on hold and we will asked to pay this fee in the future?

No worry. Won’t ask you to pay later. But you may need to pay a monthly fee per user if you have over 100 products or 100 customers.

Pricing

I am aware for the monthly subscription and I am not worrying it is only fair to pay for using WooPos but I would like know early what I am gonna ask to pay that is why I asked.

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.