Once you have made a payment on an outstanding invoice, you can record that payment from the Vendors screen.
1. First, Log into WooPOS and then access the Vendors menu. and then select the Invoices tab.
2. Next, either use the top screen to select the vendor whose invoice you have paid or simply check the Show All Vendors checkbox to display all invoices in the lower window. You can click any of the columns to change sorting options if you wish.
3. You can add invoice from PO Receiving, or click the Add New Invoice button.
4. Select the invoice from the lower screen by clicking on it. You can also select multiple invoices at once by ctrl-clicking each one.
5. Now use the panel on the right side of the screen to record your payment.
Step 1. Payment Reference: Key in the reference or authorization number for the payment (for example a cheque number).
Step 2. Amount Paid: If only one PO is being paid, enter in the amount paid. If there is more than one PO being paid, the amount field will be automatically filled in.
Step 3. Date: This field will display a drop down menu, from here select the date at which you paid off the PO.
Step 4. Press Save Payment once you have entered in all your information to insert your payment into the window at the left. Once you have completely paid off a purchase order it will disappear from the window upon exiting it.